Our Boot Camp Program
This two week boarding and training program is perfect for the first-time adopters and owners of young dogs that are looking to get a head-start on training. This program properly structures handler and dog relationship, essential for those starting anew.
Mischievous dogs that: Jump, pull and need foundational obedience are perfect candidates for this program. Mild reactivity is also worked on, in this program.
Our Rehabilitation Program is a in-depth board and train for reactive, anxious and behaviorally challenged pets. See more info below!
2- Week Goals
- Loose leash walking.
- Obedience (Sit,Down, Place, Leave-it).
- Introduction and development of food based training to create behaviors.
- Introduction to distractions and environmental stressors.
- Structured energy outlets.
What is included in this program?
- 2 – weeks of Boarding and Training at our Found Chicago Facility.
- 3hrs of instructional time (3 Lessons)
- 1.5hrs of personalized instructional video.
A $100 deposit is required at the time of the boot camp reservation confirmation. The deposit is refundable for up to 72hrs before check-in.