2. Volume Control – Our club environment is set to be goal oriented and purposeful. That means respecting those working their dogs by giving them your focus. Keep the noise to a minimum when others are working.
3. Be Goal Oriented – Have a vision for your dog when bringing them to club. We will work with you on the skills you need to improve on but only you can do the homework.
4. Professional Environment – What you don’t say at your work place, you can’t say at club. We want to have a bully-free and comfortable place for all club members.
5. Respect the Trainers – We all have training ideas, it’s important to understand that a linear form of thought is important to develop every dog. Don’t give unsolicited advice that isn’t proofed by the club trainers.
6. Club Fees – Club fees are $35.00 per attendance/ Per Dog with no Join fee.
7. Attendance - You must be available to participate in club a minimum of 2x per month.
Nick Meier is not only a great trainer but has an impeccable reputation in the working and sport dog community. From becoming a U.S. Marine, Attending Tarheel K9 School of Dog training, Training in High Risk Security with ACADEMI, Working with Anti-Poaching K9’s in Africa and working with Military and Police Departments in the U.S he’s combined his experiences and brought them to world of dog sports and working dogs. Additionally, Nick Meier is a Certified PSA Decoy.
In this workshop hosted by Chi-town K9 and Found Training Center, Nick Meier will cover:
• Drive Development & Channeling
• Proper Introduction to environmental stressors
• Troubleshooting grip issues
• Use of training equipment such as: Bite Table and Back-ties.
• Introduction to bite presentation and targeting.
• Introduction to catching dogs.
Working Spot - $250
Audit Spot - $150