2. Volume Control – Our club environment is set to be goal oriented and purposeful. That means respecting those working their dogs by giving them your focus. Keep the noise to a minimum when others are working.
3. Be Goal Oriented – Have a vision for your dog when bringing them to club. We will work with you on the skills you need to improve on but only you can do the homework.
4. Professional Environment – What you don’t say at your work place, you can’t say at club. We want to have a bully-free and comfortable place for all club members.
5. Respect the Trainers – We all have training ideas, it’s important to understand that a linear form of thought is important to develop every dog. Don’t give unsolicited advice that isn’t proofed by the club trainers.
6. Club Fees – Club fees are $35.00 per attendance/ Per Dog with no Join fee.
7. Attendance - You must be available to participate in club a minimum of 2x per month.
Pat will be running a 2-day NEPOPO® Seminar.
Theoretical understanding of the NEPOPO® System
Practical Application of the NePoPo System.
If you don't know who Pat Stuart is take a listen to his podcast or visit his website: https://www.operantcanine.com.au/