Our Rehabilitation Program
Over the last decade we have encountered severe cases of aggression, anxiety and leash reactivity. And over those years we have understood that those situations require an expert approach, unrelenting dedication from a trainer, and a program that encompasses all of the necessary tools. The goal of our Rehabilitation Program is to get the pets and their families to a comfortable and peaceful place in their relationship
This program is a dedicated and expert approach to aggression, and both clinical and behavioral anxiety.
In this 2-week program we can cover:
- Resource Guarding
- People & Dog Aggression
- Bite Incidents & Management Plans
What is included in this program?
- 2-weeks of boarding and training at our Found Chicago facility.
- 3hrs of facility instruction time. (3 Lessons)
- 3hrs of at-home instruction time (3 lessons)
- 1.5hrs of personalized instructional video.
~You can expect the program to take a total of 5-6 weeks to complete. This timeline includes the start of the program up until the last check-up.